Darcait replied

374 weeks ago

Element 50-inch 1080p Lcd Hdtv Target > http://shurll.com/andkm

fcca2f3a81
I haven't received my refund yet so I hope it is legit. By August 2015 it broke. No inputs recognized within 6 months. I realize electonics create heat, but this thing was really getting hot. It's amazing how just an extra $60 for the Vizio can make such a HUGE difference in quality. Can't return exchange etc. It worked great at first, but then the screen went out in less then one year. The set met all expectations, as I did my research before buying. The picture is awesome and our cable company hasn't even provisioned our cable box for the HD channels yet. We went back to Walmart and bought ROKU and it was great and then No sound or caption on TV only when on Net Flix they both work fine.

In that case, maybe it would be better to drop down a size and settle with a 37" Vizio? Was this review helpful? Yes (115) No (50) Report Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review. Was this review helpful? Yes (132) No (51) Report Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review. I am much happier with the Vizio. We boxed it back up and swapped it out for another one that works perfectly. Was this review helpful? Yes (68) No (15) Report Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review. Was this review helpful? Yes (4) No (5) Report Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review. Was this review helpful? Yes(6) No(0) Jtip Would recommend to a friend? No Great Value 1/24/2011 Customer review by HalinQuincy 4.0 stars 1/24/2011 by HalinQuincy by HalinQuincy The Box it came in was fairly flimsy and beat-up and torn, though the TV itself seems undamaged. The TV was barely used (it was only used every other weekend). Live Better.

fcb hd wallpapers 1080p galaxytop gear 19x02 720p mkvdishkiyaoon movie download 720p trailerscitizen kane napisy 720p filmdell laptop deals i7 1080pbullet to the head full movie online 720p or 1080pt ara bunny style mv 1080p 3di like it enrique iglesias hd 1080pboardwalk empire s04e06 720p greek subsskyrim ps3 only 720p tv

last edited 335 weeks ago by Darcait
Please log in to post a reply.